Hi Peter, I wasn't sure how to contact you off-list. I'm part of a grad
school class project team at UCLA and we'd like to use the mnemosyne data
for our machine learning class if at all possible (one of our members is
studying memorization for a research area). Would it be possible to get the
dataset on short notice since the class is running right now? (I know you
mentioned you're working on a longer-term release of the data via
non-profit)

Thanks a bunch! Please let me know.