Hello,

I just installed Mnemosyne 2.7.3 on Catalina 10.15.7. If I create a test
card with a bit of TeX, I get "Problem with latex. Are latex and dvipng
installed?"

I edited the config file: ~/Library/Mnemosyne/config.py, as follows:

# Latex command.
latex = "/Library/TeX/texbin/latex -output-format=dvi
-interaction=nonstopmode"

# Latex dvipng command.
dvipng = "/Library/TeX/texbin/dvipng -D 200 -T tight tmp.dvi"

This, however, has not solved the problem. I installed the app in
"/Appplications" (rather than in "~/Applications"), so I think the path
variables here are correct. And I checked the paths to verify that latex
and divpng lie in the specified path.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Robert Snarrenberg