Hi Peter,

Thank you again for all your assistance, I truly appreciate it.

I installed the new version with the upgraded Qt and it didn't even start.
I would start the program but nothing would show up on screen and nothing
in the task manager.

However, when you mentioned Python in your last post, it got me thinking
that perhaps there is some conflict between Mnemosyne and the Python
interpreter and libraries that I have installed on my system.  I currently
have Python 3.7 installed for my own programs.  I removed python 3.7 from
the system path and now, so far at least, it seems to be working.  I
reinstalled Mnemosyne 2.7.3b and started it several times with no
problems.  Perhaps removing Python 3.7 from the system path solved the
start up problem.  Hopefully :)

But thank you again for all your assistance.  I have been using Mnemosyne
for a couple of years now and I love it.

Aaron