Yes, that's the document I've been using. I was able to get it to sync this
morning after turning off my VPN. I must have mistyped a number in the
server when I tried it last night. This is the first-time sync done from my
android phone.

However, I'm now not able to perform subsequent syncs. When I try the sync
option from my laptop I receive an error message. I've attached a jpg of
the error.