Hello, I recently (read: yesterday) downloaded Mnemosyne on Windows to
improve my learning. I used it without issue yesterday. Today however, I
made about 3 or 4 more cards, but when I checked the 'browse cards', they
were not there, or anywhere. The person that recommended me this program
advised me to post my question here. Do you know if I can find those cards
again somewhere? He mentioned something about automatic backups, but I'm
not sure where to find them. Also: I'm really not that great with
computers. Probably the answer is quite simple but I'm just not sure where
to look. Thank you in advance, I hope you can help.

Kind regards,

Carmen