Good day.

I am a new Mnemosyne user. I am using it to prepare for professional
certifications (Example: Secuirity+). I am thankful to have been directed
to Mnemosyne by a colleague, and very happy with its functionality.

My current team has other members doing the same thing, and in some cases
we are studying for the same certification. In any case I am searching for
a way to share cards between team members, and one were we can share and
update them.

In the past I was a member of a project development team where the product
was a joint development with a team of engineers. As the size of our team
and the complexity of the work grew, we utilized a source code control
system. First Tortoise SVN and lately Git.

Has anyone stored Mnemosyne cards in a repo and used that as the master
source? As with other source code control applications I wish for the
ability to create a local working copy, but have the tools to push and
merge my updates, and pull those from other users.

I performed a quick search of  the mnemosyne-proj-users group, but didn't
see anything that aligned with my question, and hope this is the correct
place to pose my question.

Thank you.

Dan Simmons
Jericho, VT USA