Hi,

I've been using Mnemosyne for several years now and after some initial
syncing issues, I haven't had any problems for a long time.

A few days ago however I installed a new web connection (500 instead of
100) and from that very time point I cannot sync any more.

I checked the IP address as well as the port.

I really have no idea what to do since the faster connection can't be the
problem or maybe it is??

If you have an idea, please let me know. It would be sad if I couldn't use
it any more. I put so much time and effort in all this.

Regards,
Sandro