Yeah, I read that as well.  Migrating to a new test suite (i.e. nose2)
seems to be a larger endeavor for my skill set, so I wanted to see if the
tests are doing fine before I attempt porting it to a new framework (or
going through the to-do lists or adding/fixing some features).

I'll see what I can do with the tests, and explain any changes I may have
added. Thanks.