Hi this is an ongoing issue I haven't been able to figure out.. someday I
plan to register an account with the mac store and see if I can get the app
verified.

For now I don't have a good idea of how to make it work. Best ideas I have
are pretty difficult: run the Windows version using Wineskin Winery or try
to build the app from source

Sorry. Hopefully this winter I'll have more time to try and fix this issue.

If anyone reading this is a Mac pro you are of course welcome to try to
make this work and send a working bundle!