Hi Peter et al.
Just got a fresh install of 2.10.1 - thank you! I wanted to sync my Android
App but got the error message:

*Error: mismatched user ids. The first sync should happen on an empty
database. Backup then delete the local database and try again. *

Removing and reinstalling from the PlayStore, however, does not to remove
the local database, it seems since I already have scheduled cards when I
first open it & the error persists.

Now, I want to delete the local database files on my phone manually. But
neither through my phone, nor by connecting through USB cable/Ubuntu  I am
able to track down the mnemosyne files. In Ubuntu, changing to the root
directory where my phone is mounted and then entering this directory, I see
two directories (1) Phone and (2) Card. Running

*find . -type d -name "*mnemosyne*" -print*

in a terminal yields just two entries*,*

./Phone/Android/data/org.mnemosyne
./Card/Android/data/org.mnemosyne

which are both empty. Any idea where I can find this infamous database?
Thank you
Niclas