What if you could direct the audio towards VLC player?
&
I have the problem that Audio doesn't play well if I direct it through the
HDMI/TV.
It only plays the last sound of a word, unless I play it at 0.25 speed.
This happens in every app, even directly from the Media Player.

But if I could use VLC as the standard audio player for Mnemosyne,
I could setup VLC to play directly to my laptop speakers...

Greetings