I want to use custom auth of sync gateway by sync gateway REST api (not
sync gateway admin REST api).
I want my app can works fine even offline. so if user logout offline, sync
gateway don't know that user has logout. so when user login online, the
sync gateway will return another session of this user. the old session will
still in memory of sync gateway until expire time reached.