I haven't selected ForestDB as my store type because I need encryption. So
when ForestDB gets encryption I would like to migrate to it.

Will there be a simple way to migrate to ForestDB from an SQLite store?

Or will I need to write code that fetches all documents from the existing
store and writes them out to a new ForestDB file manually? I would think
that would be a fairly generic process that could work for any application.
But it would be nice if there was some built-in way to do it on the
CBLManager class or CBLDatabase class.

Also, in ForestDB, are attachments treated the same way as they are in
SQLite? That is, as blobs in a separate attachments folder?

Thanks,

Brendan