I'm trying to help a customer recover their database due to a corrupted
SQLite file they have. I've been able to export a dump of the database to a
.sql file but when I try to import it I get an error "no such collation
sequence: REVID".

According to PRAGMA collation_list, the original sqlite file has the
following collations defined:

JSON
REVID
RTRIM
NOCASE
BINARY

I'm using SQLiteManager on macOS to import the sql file into an empty
.sqlite file.

The data seems to be intact in the corrupted .sqlite file, but the maps_#
tables seem to be corrupted or something because the views can't seem to be
indexed without generated a 'database disk image malformed' error.

So is there a way to tell SQLite to ignore the collations when it imports
the .sql file?

Or maybe there's a function in CouchbaseLite that I can call to generate a
backup of the database that I can then restore with?

Thanks,

Brendan