Hi Vidya,

Couchbase Lite is a standalone embedded database. You can use Couchbase
Lite as a local database in your Android app. To Get Started with Couchbase
Lite (CBL) on Android you can follow the code here to persist a simple
document to the

Then, if you wish to sync data to the server-side (to share data between
users perhaps) you can use Sync Gateway + Couchbase Server. To synchronize
data with your Sync Gateway instance running on AWS you can follow the

On Thursday, 13 October 2016 12:58:58 UTC+1, vidya jejurkar wrote:
> I am trying to add couch-base in my Android application for offline
> storage. Data gets added into database but i am confused how to send data
> on server when server is down?
> we are using AWS server so Is offline storage can be completed using only
> couch-base lite or Sync gateway also needed?
> Please need help

"Couchbase Mobile" group.
to mobile-couchbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.