You can create an allDocuments query to get a list of all documents in the
database. As for printing/displaying them, that ball is in your court for
Android :)

On CBLDatabase there's a method called createAllDocumentsQuery which
returns a CBLQuery object. Use that to fetch all your documents.

At least it works that way on iOS. I'm assuming it works the same way on

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:09:07 AM UTC-6, vidya jejurkar wrote:
> I want to print/display all records which gets saved in Android couch base
> to do it?please help

"Couchbase Mobile" group.
For more options, visit