I'm on my phone and can't look up the error code right now, but

- double check that the URL is identical to what you use on Android.
- App Transport Security (look it up) on iOS will refuse to connect to non -SSL
servers or if the SSL connection isn't secure enough. I don't think it's the
same error code, but it's a common failure.

--Jens     [via iPhone]

On Dec 1, 2016, at 9:57 AM, Prem Chand