> On Feb 16, 2017, at 12:03 PM, Brendan Duddridge <brend...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But aside from map/reduce, are there any other things that are in 1.x that
> won't be coming to 2.0?

You won’t have full access to a document’s revision tree, or the ability to
ignore conflicts and have a document with multiple branches of its history
(which in all the cases I’ve seen happens only accidentally, from someone
forgetting to check for conflicts.) CBL isn’t a version control system, and
providing that level of history turns out to be quite expensive, especially for
the replicator.

We’re currently not planning to have geo-query in 2.0. It's only ever been
available on iOS/Mac, and I don’t know how many people have used it. It
wouldn’t be that hard to reimplement in LiteCore and expose in the public API,
but it’s lower priority than other features including full-text search. (If
it’s important to you, let us know!)

P2P will definitely be supported. In fact one of our largest paying customers
uses it.

Inserting existing revisions should be supported too, although it isn’t in the
current 2.0 API spec.

—Jens