_id: "DOCA:<some uuid string>"
"firstName": "<data>"
"lastName": "<data>"
"email": "<data>"

Doc B:
_id: "DOCB:<some uuid string>"
docAID: "DOCA:<some uuid string>"
......other data for documentB

If we create a view on "DocB" to read it at client end (Couchbase lite ios)
then will Couchbase lite sync document "DocA" as well? If no, then is there
any provision to sync both documents as well due to the relationship so
that when one query view for DocA then it is also able to access DocB. We
do not want to embed DocA in DocB though it can be a good alternative.