Hi,

IBM has changed their system so that it only allows for a limited number of
requests per second:

   - 20 Lookups/sec
   - 10 Writes/sec
   - 5 Queries/sec

I was wondering if there was anything in Couchbase Lite 1.4 which could
throttle the number of lookups per second, writes per second and queries
per second during a replication process.

Or if the too many requests response occurred, that Couchbase Lite could
back off and try again a second or two later.

IBM is apparently doing everything they can to make things difficult. First
the attachments issue, now this. I'm getting a lot of support requests from
my customers about these issues.

Thanks,

Brendan