From: <paul.jac...@sadasystems.com>
Date: Friday, February 2, 2018 at 6:16 PM
To: Couchbase Mobile <mobile-couchbase@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Announcing Release of Couchbase Lite 2.0 Developer Build 21 (DB 21)

Congratulations (and hi), I'm excited to start working with Couchbase 2 if the
time is right, as the threading issues with Couchbase 1.4 have been..
challenging. I know this is a very subjective question but, roughly how stable
is this code now? Would you use it in a production environment? Or if not, does
it feel close? I'm growing tired of crashes related to multiple threads
accessing the database at the same time and I can either go through and put
everything in queues (not sure yet if NSOperation or dispatch), or try
switching to 2.0 which I expect I'd end up doing in time anyway.
Thanks in advance for any opinions or info anyone with relevant experience
would like to share.