+mobile-firefox-dev

Thanks for the update.

> Firefox clients will no longer send childPayloads, saved-session pings
(from Desktop Firefox), UITelemetry, Telemetry Experiments, and
TelemetryLog.

Are any of these used on fennec and, if so, are there suitable
replacements? I'm not sure if anyone has been actively looking over the
Gecko telemetry implementations for fennec and I just want to verify that
they're been cared for. :)

Thanks.
- Mike