Hey! I believe we update the Wikipedia for Fire OS (Android) app[0]
whenever a production version has fully rolled out on Play, although we
don't offer the Beta[2] on Appstore. I can see they're both currently at
the latest and greatest. I don't have Fire device presently, but if you
highlight a term for sharing and have Wikipedia installed, you should get
the option to search with the app. I *thought* there was also some
additional platform level support for Wikipedia lookups built by Amazon but
I might be mistaken.

--stephen

[0] https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=org.wikipedia
[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.wikipedia