WOW!

You guys deserve a BIG applaud, this is definitely amazing!

We've been waiting for something like this for so long!

I love it, especially the Trending feed.

I'm wondering if there's a possibility to change language on Trending? I
see our results of hu.wiki but I'd like to know what's trending on other
wikis?

Thank you very much for your hard work!

πŸ™‹πŸΈπŸ’―πŸŽ‰

*~Orsolya*