Hello,

Regarding Latin America, OSILAC is doing a great job gathering comparable
data at individual and at a household level.
You should go to the section "Statistics and and ICT indicators":
http://www.cepal.org/cgi-bin/getprod.asp?xml=/socinfo/noticias/paginas/9/34209/P34209.xml&xsl=/socinfo/tpl-i/p18f.xsl&base=/socinfo/tpl-i/top-bottom.xsl

Best,
Mireia

Mireia Fernández Ardèvol
Researcher
IN3 - Universitat Oberta de Catalunya / Open University of Catalonia

+34 934505329 | mfernande...@uoc.edu
c/ Roc Boronat, 117, 7a planta. E-08018 Barcelona