  From: Katy P
  To: mobile-society@googlegroups.com ; cwal...@tamu.edu
  Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:40 PM
  Subject: [mobile-society] Migration and ICTs - Perpetual Contact?

  Hi all.

  I've started to work with a promising MA student that is interested in ICTs
and migrant communities from a perpetual contact/connected presence perspective.

  I'm only vaguely aware of people doing work on this. Can anyone reply with
some names that I can give her to start exploring possible graduate programs
(or at least more research)?
  She is primarily interested in U.S. programs, but European programs are
welcome too.

  Thanks so much!

  Katy Pearce, PhD

  University of California, Santa Barbara