---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yosem Companys <compa...@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Subject: [liberationtech-jobs] Yahoo! Research Scientist, Mobile
Innovations Group
To: Liberationtech Jobs <liberationtech-j...@lists.stanford.edu>, Stanford
HCI Student Jobs <hci-student-j...@lists.stanford.edu>
Cc: Lars Erik Holmquist <larse...@yahoo-inc.com>

From: Lars Erik Holmquist <larse...@yahoo-inc.com>

The Mobile Innovations Group at Yahoo! Research is seeking highly
qualified candidates for employment as a Research Scientist. The group
focuses on understanding and contributing to the future of mobile and
ubiquitous technology. We will be working on projects ranging from user
studies of mobile experiences, over novel interaction techniques and
applications, to deep systemic and technical questions regarding tomorrow's
mobile services.

Successful candidates will contribute to the group's research agenda,
and also work on applied problems of relevance to Yahoo! consumer
and advertising products.

For more information, contact Lars Erik Holmquist, larse...@yahoo-inc.com

Full details at:
https://tas-yahoo.taleo.net/careersection/yahoo_global_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=1245384

IMPORTANT: We have a two step process for applicants:
1. Submit your CV online to  the Yahoo Careers Site
2. Submit your CV directly to group leader Lars Erik Holmquist,
larse...@yahoo-inc.com

I am looking forward to your application!

Best,

   --

Lars Erik Holmquist
Principal Research Scientist, Yahoo! Labs

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click
above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily
digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list
moderator in monthly reminders. You may ask for a reminder here:

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

Please don't forget to follow us on http://twitter.com/#!/Liberationtech