Apologies for cross-posting

Gianluca Miscione
​University College Dublin
http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hiring NeRDS for MINDS!

Now that you know that we like horrible puns, please consider applying
and/or help us spread the news about our new vacancies.

MINDS (Management In Networked and Digital Societies) Department, running
NeRDS (New Research on Digital Societies) group at Kozminski University
<http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/en/>
, a leading research-driven, non-public and non-profit business school in
the heart of Europe (EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA accredited
<http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/en/about-kozminski/accreditations-affiliations-and-quality/>
, consistently well recognized
<http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/kozminski-university-warsaw/>
 in the Financial Times business schools rankings), is seeking to fill four
open rank positions.

The four vacancies we are seeking to fill are in the fields of:
– Big Data and AI in Management,
– Business IT,
– Data Science and Digital Sociology,
–  HR and Cross-Cultural Management (with data science research experience).

More details at: http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/positions-in-big-data-ai-
data-science

Informal inquiries can be directed to Prof. Dr Dariusz Jemielniak, the head
of MINDS,
​​
dar...@kozminski.edu.pl

<http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/>
Dariusz Jemielniak, Ph.D.
Professor of Management
Chair of MINDS (Management in Networked and Digital Societies) Department
Kozminski University
 http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl  <http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/>

associate faculty at Berkman-Klein Center for Internet and Society,
Harvard University
*Recent articles:*

   - Dariusz Jemielniak, Maciej Wilamowski (2017)  Cultural Diversity of
   Quality of Information on Wikipedias
   <http://crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/cultures%20of%20wikipedias.pdf>
*Journal
   of the Association for Information Science and Technology* 68:  10.
    2460–2470.
   - Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Wikimedia Movement Governance: The Limits
   of A-Hierarchical Organization
   <http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/wikimedia_governance.pdf> *Journal
   of Organizational Change Management *29:  3.  361-378.
   - Dariusz Jemielniak, Eduard Aibar (2016)  Bridging the Gap Between
   Wikipedia and Academia
   <http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/bridging.pdf> *Journal of the
   Association for Information Science and Technology* 67:  7.  1773-1776.
   - Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Breaking the Glass Ceiling on Wikipedia
   <http://www.crow.kozminski.edu.pl/papers/glass-ceiling.pdf> *Feminist
   Review *113:  1.  103-108.
   - Tadeusz Chełkowski, Peter Gloor, Dariusz Jemielniak (2016)  Inequalities
   in Open Source Software Development: Analysis of Contributor’s Commits in
   Apache Software Foundation Projects

<http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0152976.PDF>
   , *PLoS ONE* 11:  4.  e0152976.