and the price?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Abdul Razzaq
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:02 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile devices
like phones and Tabs set up on November 15 2012.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Check this excellent android mobile!

Dear all,

I know everyone looking the best android mobiles,and, good accessibility.
Recently I have suggested Micromax canvasHD. but, we don't no when we
are going to get that mobile in markat.

so, just check this excellent mobile from UMI

Main Features:

Phone Model
 Umi X2

Release Date
 15th-20th March 2013

Network Band
 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz

3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz

Sim Card
 Dual sim card standby

OS
 Android 4.1 update able to 4.2 in April 2013

CPU
 MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz

ROM&RAM
 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM

Memory Extend
 Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Screen
 5.0 Inch, IPS Retina Screen, Gorilla Glass 2 Display, PPI 441

Resolution
 1920x1080 Pixels

Camera
 Front camera 3.0MP

Back camera 13.0MP  with flashlight and auto focus

FM
 Support ,earphone needed

WiFi
 Yes, 802.11 b/g

GPS
 Build-in

Bluetooth
 Bluetooth 4.0

Sensors
 Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic sensor

Play Store
 Build-in

Languages
 English,Hindi

.

General Features:

Size
 135 x 68 x 8.9mm

Color
 White/Grey

Net Weight
 155g

Accessories
 1 x 2500mAh Battery

1 x Data cable

1 x Charger

now tell me, what do you say?

in build memory itself 32GB!
isn't it good?

Waiting for your comments!

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc.
It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner
to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.