hi all first of all wish u and all at home a very happy easter.
i had to add a new contact to my phone so i went to create a contact
and then it asked me whare do i want to save the contact i selected
google and put all the contact inputs and clicked on save the contact
saved to my google account then i went to display options and selected
phone and checked all the check boxis in the phone option and clicked
on done but the contact was not there on the phone it was only on the
google account is there any way by which i can sink contacts from
google to phone?