hi all now I am tempted to flash my Samsung galaxy y pro duos b5512
with a new rom but sadly for me I only have 2 options that I can go
for here are they.
Please tell me what u think I should do.

HatyonRom V1.1

source:http://www.techweem.com/2012/11/hatyonrom-v11-for-samsung-galaxy-y-pro.html

And.
WIP]Compact ROM

Or can some1 please find a accessible rom for my phone?

and my second question is does any1 know how to increase our phones
internal memory and ram using swap technic I red somewhere that we can
do this by repartitioning our SD card using xd3 file system and using
link to SD to link our apps to SD card and swapper to increase our ram
boath this apps can be installed from the play store has some1 done
this and has it worked?

if yes please give me step by step guide
--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com