From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Jayaprakash C
Sent: 18 April 2013 08:34
To: MOBILE ACCESSINDIA
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Dear friends

Dear friends

As suggested by our beloved koshan H P sir
 i have decided to volunteer in connection with  android mobile orders and
other issues

I request those who have  placed an order at persion technologies  and still
waiting for money or  mobile  and those who are not satisfied with the service
may send your transaction details in the following format to my mail ID  that
is  hello9543956...@yahoo.com

with the subject line
mobile issues

( please write to me offlist so that we can avoid  traffic )

format

.1. Transaction amount
2. Transaction date
3. Transaction mode such as online cheque or mobile payments
4. Mobile delivery date if  you have received the phone
5. Your views on services offered by persion technologies
6. Any other details if you would like to share

waiting for your replies

Lovingly
jayaprakash c