Dear friends,
Some more querries, please.
1. How to distinguish between I phone 4 and 4 S? Is it possible for V.I. person
to do so?
2. Are there features like MS word, excell and PPt. available in I phone?
3. How to redial the number.
Please help me in getting answers for these questions.
Regards,

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group. ---