yes this are the same programs like ms office only document viewer has
no editing feature but most of this programs are not accessable on
android 4.0 atlist its better if u purchase a tablet and then install
google drive which is free and helps you create word ppt and xls files
and save it on your tablet or back them to your gmail account under
the link google drive or drive

On 4/24/13, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> this time, i have come up with the confusion to understand about  the
> programs like polaris office, document viewer and document editor. i
> have come across these names while making choice to purchase the
> tablet. basically, i was looking at the features in the tablet having
> the program microsoft registered office but rather i am getting such
> terminologies at many products. so i would like to know more about
> these programs and whether they are the same one like having word,
> excel enabled and are these accessible programs with the screen
> reader?
>
> users please comment on this.
> --
> Regards,
> Mukesh jain
> Email:
> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
> muk...@mukeshjain.org
>
> website:
> www.mukeshjain.org
> Skype: mukeshjain211
> Mob: 09977165123
> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>
> Helen Keller

surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.