hi i think u log in to watsap on s4 with the same number that u used
to log in on s3 your chats and other things may get coppied and yes
you can get s3 keyboard back.
just boot your phone in cm recovery mode back your rom and transfer
the backup to your computer then go to the aps folder of your backed
up rom and find keyboard transfer it to your phone and install it and
make it your default keyboard

On 4/28/13, Paresh Satra <pareshsatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> high friends
> i want to know that is their any app which can copy my all  whats app
> chat  from my old S3 to my new S4
>
> even key board on S4 is not comfortable   and for dealiting   words or
> carecters  its very fast
> is their any way that we can get same  keyboard  as S3
> --
> success also hurts,when you dont have a loved one to wish you.
> failer also looks beautiful,when you have a loved one to support you.
> paresh
>  99 87 27 17 17,98 1904 55 38

surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.