hi harish

1 I do recall, there is a bunch of keyboard shortcuts using I think
Alt key combination which enhances using it on the desktop system
what do you mean regarding this?
2 What is the size of the post install. What about installing on a
good sized SD card of about 16 gb? It does not cost much in comparison
to an external Harddisk?
yes the post install size is around 4 to 5 gb but it totally depends
on how many apps you install do you sink mails on it yes u can install
it on a good sd card but go for a higher class sd card according to me
it wont be as responsive on sd card then on hard drive if you want you
can also install it along side windows or linux but i dont know how to
do this u have to join the android x86 google group to get
instructions regarding it
3 Would you also try installing Espeak engine. It is not really a
brilliant sounding TTS, However, it is light and supports Indian
languages.
4 Do also try it with Google Goggles and with a third party OCR
5 This build also has a speech recognition engine which does the
processing locally, meaning it does not need the Cloud services to do
the recognition.
yes ill try espeak and will try to try google Goggles lets see if i
can make part 2 of this podcast