hi sneha, i am comfortable with e5 very much.
But it is not advisable at all. When perticular os has no future then
it is only foolishness to run behind it.
In android you will get many options. Just explore them. And list
members are there to help you in any problem.
Dear sunil sir, you wrote that talkback is far better then talks.
Could you please explain it? As we almost all believe that nokia is
out dated so we need to think for android or i phone. So if you can
explain how talkback or android is better then talks then it will be
great help.