hi i have the same phone just go to wifi settings option in settings
and chk the chkbox to turn wifi on then go to add wifi networks and it
should list your home network press the trackpad on it and chk the
chkbox show password and type your password and connect

On 6/4/13, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have Samsung galaxy Y pro duos b5512.
> It has android 2.3 and talkback.
> I have recently got wifi installed at my home, but I am not able to
> connect my phone to the wifi network using talkback.
> Please tell me a solution.
> Thanks,
> --
> Avichal bhatnagar

surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.