Dear ketan, I followed the same procedure but no success! voiceover reads as wifi dimped, off, after double tapping many times no results.
I think this has happend after upgrading the ios, now how to downgrade?
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] URGENT HELP REGARDING IPHONE.

Dear Zohar,

It is very easy. Actually, go to setting and when your phone says "Vifi off" double tapp the same and swip to your right finger till it say vifi off and touble tapp the same and then double tap the same. It will say onn. Then it will search for the network and it will get the network and you may join the same. If you find it difficult call me on 9987550614.

Ketan

-----Original Message----- From: zoher