and the use of eyes free shel is its your home screen the default
launcher may not be accessable with talkback also go to settings about
phone and see for software updates and install updates this are system
updates and will improve performance

On 6/12/13, austin pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes u can install tb manually but its best if u update
> u can surch on google u will get some unofficial cm roms or some1 must
> have made a rom your phone just write download rom for your handsets
> name or how to update your handset to android 4.0
>
> On 6/12/13, Prashanth <prashanthmn1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you.
>> Could you tell;
>> 1.I have latest version of TB in my colection.
>> Can I install manually instead of updating?
>> 2. What is the function of eyesfree shell?
>> 3. As I checked, the latest version of CM's supporting handsets list, the
>> said
>> model is not mentioned.
>> Is there any alternative?

>>> from the playstore
>>> 2. install eyesfree shell and make it your default homescreen.
>>> 3. for internet browsing u can use firefox