Sir,
My experience with Samsung chat is not good.
The phone has QWERTY keyboard, but it doesn’t have arrow key.
The touch screen is very small. So it is not easy to operate the phone
with small screen.
But now Samsung is providing jelly bean update for the same phone.
So you can try.
And the best thing is: the phone costs around 5200 on flipkart.
But in my view a keyboard without arrow key is of no use practically.
Instead of Samsung chat, we should go for other device with at least 4
inch display.
Please note: I am not expurt. So I may be wrong in my review.