can we write messages and e-mails in android phones? if no, How can we say that they're fully accessible?
From: "ishita kapoor" <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 8:42 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessibility of tuch screen phones on androidplatform.

you may be right.
But the important question is: do we have any other option?
Do we have any qwerty phone?
The answer is no.
I also believe that touch screen is tough to use. But it is better to
accept the fact. And the fact is nokia is past. We all are thankfull
to nuance for providing accessibility. But now its time to accept
touch screen, as we do not have other choice.