Its working in JB; But, you have to do it with two fingers.

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

On 6/27/2013 10:01 AM, Aruni Sharma wrote:
Hello this is the way it is. For disconnecting call, one has to swipe right to
left. It works this way on ics and below. I think it does not work on jb. So
one has to put up with this at least for the time being. You can also install
shake to call application and many more such applications are their on play
store for managing call functions.

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow