Sent: Friday, 05 July, 2013 01:34 PM
To: 'Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs. '
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] which one is better I phone 4 or I phone 4s

Dear friends

I Phone users and all, which is better; I phone 4 or I phone 4 S? And also
why?
Also please let me know is the accessibility with speech output same or
better in one or the other? I am totally blind and so give me your views
from a totally blind persons point of view?

Thank you.
Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
–Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions.& Incentive Travel.

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.