hello friends,
here I need your help about keeping alarm in my samsung galaxy chat
device which has jelly bean OS.
first of all, let me tell you what steps i tried to do and where I couldn't get.
first I went in clock icon and tab on creat alarm. then I found
something like 2 edit box of hours and minutes in both left and right
side. then from upword and downword side of both left and right edit
box, I found increase hour, increase minute, decrease hour and
decrease minute. I tabbed it what ever I wanted.
then after when I nevigate downword, I found all the days in one
horizontal line. that all checkbox are unchecked by default.
so friends, should I check the check box of particular day what I
want? or should I remain that unchecked? if I checked all the
checkbox, then what will happen?
this step I can't able to understand. another thing that when alarm
plays at the particular time, how to stop that sound?
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,

--
Dr yusuf vohra,