hi, same problem of mails i'm also facing.

On 7/28/13, Mahesh S. Panicker <maheshspanic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello their Aruni sir and others.
> I am facing a strange problem with the list here. I am not getting the
> had posted, Aruni sir had responded but I never got the mail. I just
> checked the mail archives of the list on AI home page and found the
> response. Found the same happened with my earlier mail on xolo q700.
> Is it a list issue or something at my end?
> And back to the original question, I couldn't quite figure out what
> exactly would be the root directory? When I connect my Xolo q700, q700
> becomes available on my computer. Should I just open it and paste all
> the contacts there? Or should I open what is called internal storage
> and paste it there? I haven't put in a memory card as yet in my
> device.
>
> On 7/28/13, Mahesh S. Panicker <maheshspanic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello listers.
>> I have just started the process of moving to android from Nokia. I
>> haven't been able to figure out a way through wich I can transfer my
>> contacts from my nokia to my android. There are more contacts than my
>> sim can carry, so that option of transferring everything to the sim
>> isn't available. I tried transferring the contacts through Bluetooth.
>> But after the files are transferred, I am not able to import them to
>> the contacts from the internal storage/Bluetooth folder. Please if
>> anyone has a solution,, do share it.
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Mahesh S. Panicker
>> Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
>> Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
>> New Delhi 110024
>>

> --
> Mahesh S. Panicker
> Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
> Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
> New Delhi 110024

if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
http://www.twitter.com/sq2104 skyep physiosalim