ovy maps can be used in Nokia E5?
----- Original Message ----- From: "sanjeev chaodhari" <daarshnicsanj...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Want to my posision in my nokia c5-00.2

hello,

you can try using ovi maps in nokia c5

sanjeev
Skype:daarshnicsanjeev
mobile:9820637390

On 8/6/13, Aziz Minat <azizminat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi respected friends, If i want to know my location in which i'm there, then how can i know it? Firstly i tried to know my location via cell info display
on, but now adays it becomes troublesome as the company put their adds
there. Now you guide me that on which websight/application i may know my
location? The trip distence of my destination and is it accessable with
talks? Looking forward to your favourable response.
Regards,
Aziz Minat,
doing M A WITH ENGLISH LITERATURE in gujarat university,
email ID:
azizminat...@gmail.com
mobile:
+919879398352