Hay friend just try adding 0  in beginning of every contact for
example  9212313146 should be replaced with  09212313146  then talk
back will read it correctly it worked for me hope it will work for you
also .Good Luck!

On 8/12/13, sanjeev chaodhari <daarshnicsanj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> did you confirm with any sighted person.
> if yes, then use equal eyes application from google play.
>
> sanjeev
> skype :daarshnicsanjeev
> mob :9820637390
>
> On 8/12/13, janki akhani <akhani.jank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hello friends
>> hope all are fine
>> i have samsung galaxy chat b5330, gellibean 4.1.2
>>
>> now the problem is, when i open contec, and open any contec, that time
>> talkback speak wrong mobile number
>> example, i have one number
>> 92 76 70 31 36
>>
>> talkback speak 686768544
>>
>> so friends, how to solve this problem
>>
>> and i have latest talkback installed
>>
>> regards.

Have a nice day
If you will waste time in judging people then you will not get time to
love them.
(Rajneesh Gosain)