Folks,
Although till now I've not been able to figure out the how to use the native
application for GPS on Android platform, however, I'm completely astounded the
way the "where am I" button responds with the application "Equal Eyes". To my
surprise, when I pressed the above mentioned button while standing outside my
house, It not only told the block and pocket along with the sector number, but
also indicated the complete address of my house! Similarly, if I repeat the
steps while standing inside my college, it precisely tells me the name of the
college. Needless to mention that I never put any entry of my home or college
in my system. I suppose the Google maps are more precise and accurate as
compared to the Nokia maps.

Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137
Skype Id: dl_vikas