friend, particuarly those who are working in BPO industry may please
guide and explain as to how we would while using jaws in the computer
before us, take bits of information through phone froman american
caller, without his hearing the disturbing sound of jaws?
i know we can use headphone but how to manage and handle headphone for
jaws and a phone for the caller?
that's exactly the curosity that a prospective employer has before he
can consider employing  our young persons from within us.

I need to explain this to a prospective employer. those who are
experienced and are in delhi, please volunteer to demonstrate, if
needed.
if you like you can send information off the list.

by the way how many and who of you are working in BPO involving this
kind of work?

thanks and best wishes
anjali